Velocity’s onboarding will start with guiding you through verifying the infrastructure prerequisites, and the operator installation so you will have a Velocity Context to provision your Velocity Environments.
We will continue with the applicative part of creating the Velocity Blueprint that describes the development environment's applications and resources.
Here is the step-by-step high-level flow:
- 2.Install Velocity Operator
- 3.(Optional) Enable the creation of cloud resources
- 4.(Optional) Install the env sync image registry
- 1.High-level onboarding flow
- 2.Select an application flow to onboard
- 3.Onboard your first Velocity Service
- 4.Onboard the remaining Velocity Services
- 5.Data Seeding